Click here to See The Best iPad Air Cases available now
1. You can make typing more comfortable on your iPad , if you switch keyboard to thumb mode.
Just swipe two fingers across the keyboard. On the screen you will see a different keyboard and you can type with your thumbs as you type on your iPhone.
Or you can press the “dock and merge” button in the bottom right hand corner of the keyboard and simply drag up. The keyboard will be set in thumb mode. You can easy drag it wherever you want.
2. For fast recharge put your phone on airplane mode.
3. Save offline Google Maps
You can easy save card when you still got internet access. Simply, go to the area you want to save. Then in search bar type “ok maps” and map will be saved for offline use.
4. Remove an accidental digit in the Calculator by swiping left to right.
You don’t need to start over if you accidentally type in extra numbers, just swipe from left to right.
5. Turn on Guided Access . It’s very useful feature especially when a child is playing with your iPad or iphone .
Guided Access, once turned on, keeps users from errantly clicking or tapping within an app and ending up someplace they’re not supposed to be, or deleting something accidentally. Those who made this app went through the best FileMaker Training to make sure that this is one of the best apps out there.
First, you need to go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access and turn it on. You’ll also want to turn on the Accessibility Shortcut.
Triple-click the home button in whichever app you want to turn it on for. From here, you can select any buttons that you don’t want clicked. Or you can also disable the home button while keeping the touchscreen on.
6. You can take selfies just using the remote on your ear-buds
When your phone is set in camera mode you can use the volume + button on the remote on your ear-buds to shoot, or if you set in video mode use the middle button (play/pause).
7.Start the Camera app without having to unlock your phone.
Swipe up on the little camera icon in the bottom right corner of your home screen. The Camera app will open, bypassing the unlock screen.
This is especially handy when something incredibly photo-worthy is happening and you need to access your camera ASAP. It’s also great when handing your phone to others for taking photos — they won’t need to enter in your password.
8. You can use turn your iPhone or iPad in a portable laptop by using any bluetooth keyboard.
9. The Hidden gem: built-in level gauge in the Compass app.
Open up the Compass app and swipe to the left and you’ll be at the level screen. If you need to hang a picture in a pinch, this little hack could come in real handy.
10. Easy way to to scroll back up to the top , just tap the top bar of any app.
11. Easy inverting of your colors for better nighttime browsing
Inverting your colors will turn the screen black and the text white for less eye strain. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility. Turn on “Invert Colors”
12. Add more apps to the home row on your the iPad and add folders to it
A lot of people don’t even know how malleable that bottom dock is. You can fit a couple extra apps in there (the default is four, but it fits six) or swap apps in and out. Just click any app and hold until you get the jiggly icons.
And you can move folders into the dock as well. Your most important apps are always just two clicks or fewer away.
13. To add a full stop simply tap the space bar twice
Tapping the space bar twice adds a full stop, a space, and capitalizes the next letter. It may not seem like much, but when you’re composing a lengthy message, this little hack will really improve the speed of your typing once it becomes second nature.
14. With the remote of your earbuds, you can go to the next track or the previous track while listening to music or podcasts.
This should work with any Apple-compatible earbuds with a remote.
15. Use this little trick when you want to go back and forth between the alpha and numeric keyboard.
Like, maybe you want to type a password that is a mix of letters and numbers. Click the “123” button and slide up to the character you want to input. When you let go, the screen will jump back to the alphabet keyboard.
16. Swipe right to left to banish a banner notification.
Very important to know this when that embarrassing sext shows up suddenly on your screen.
17. You can easy add a domain in the search bar in Safari, just hold down the period key
18. Useful Siri command for taking naps.
19. Outsmart your autocorrect by typing an extra letter when trying to spell a contraction.